Monday, November 30, 2009

Funny Freud Parody

After discussing the movie that was shown at the Freud Symposium today, I remembered a clip from a really funny cartoon that is sort of a parody of both Freud and intellectual artsy videos. The show is called "Clone High" and it is about the clones of famous historical figures going to high school together. In this particular episode the clones are supposed to make movies that express their feelings. Watch from about 0:10 to 1:10 to see Joan of Arc's video about her secret love for Abe Lincoln! Freud makes a special appearance!

Here is the video!

Oh, and I would also like to mention that I actually really liked the movie we saw at the symposium and I don't mean this to be negative toward it at all!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Rachel! I did think all those steaming tea pots were pretty Freudian!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.